Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 1:13
Chapter 9: “It’s Abnormal To Have Your Mind Wandering All Over The Place.”
“Many people have spent years allowing their minds to wander because they have never applied principles of discipline to their thought life.” Joyce Myers
One way we can start disciplining our minds is by trying to stay focus on what we are doing and not what we are not doing.
Giving our full attention to what ever it is and not having our minds wandering all over the place about the one million thoughts that pop in our heads while we are doing what we are doing or listening to others.
This week practices on staying focus on one thing and not letting your mind wander all over the place.
For today’s study I ask that you just go over the chapter and answer these questions. These questions come the study guide and you can find the answers in the book or the Bible.
7. The devil knows that a person cannot _____________himself to complete a project, if he cannot ____________his mind and keep it on what he is doing.
8. What can we do if we haven’t yet learned to discipline our mind, to keep it on what is being said in church? ______________
9. Give two definitions for the word “wonder.”
a) Noun form: _______________
b) Verb form: ________________
10. Wondering leaves a person in _______, and indecision causes ______.
11. Name three things that prevent an individual from receiving from God, by faith, the answer to his prayer or need.
12. Discover within Mark 11:23-24 two requirements for an answered prayer.
“Remember, Satan wants you to think that you are mentally deficient—that something is wrong with you. But the truth is, you just need to begin disciplining your mind. Don’t let it run all over town, doing whatever it pleases.” Joyce Myers
Ladies please feel free to leave any comments or questions that you may have. God Bless To All…..
Love Always One Of God’s Children 9/11/2013